Donation Eligible Under Section 80 G
Donation under section 80 G meaning gives up right
Mode of donation section 80 G Cash.Cheque, Draft only
Deduction is available under section 80 G only for prescribed funds
Every assessee need to claim dedication under section 80 G keep some records of
-Name of Donee
-Address of the Donee
-PAN of Donee
-Amount of Donation
According to section 80 G of Income Tax Act 1961 allows deduction form total income for any donations made by assessee.
There are two type of fund
Donation amount 100% deduct able
without qualifying Limit
- The National Defense Fund set up by the Central Government.
- The Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund.
- The Prime Minister,s Armenia Earthquake Relief Fund
- The Africa ( Public Contribution India) Fund
- The National Children’s Fund
- The National Foundation for Communal Harmony
- Any Zila saksharta Samiti constituted in any district.
- Any fund set up by the State Government of Gujarat exclusively for providing relief to the victims of earthquake in Gujarat.
- The Maharashtra Chief Minister’s Relief Fund .
- Any fund set up by State Government to provide medical relief to the poor.
- The National Illness Assistance Fund,
- The Army Central Welfare Fund.
- The National Sport Fund to be set up by the Central Government.
- The National Cultural Fund set up by the Central Government.
- The Chief Minister’s Relief Fund
Donation amount 50% deduct able without qualifying limit.
- 1. Prime Minister’s Drought Relief Fund
- 2.Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund
- 3.Indira Gandhi Memorial Trust
- 4.Rajiv Gandhi Foundation