What is court ?
What is a court and its purpose?
What is the court process?
What is the definition of court decisions?
According the companies Act 2013 court define under section 2(29)
2(29) “court” means-
- the high court having jurisdiction in relation to the place at which the registered office of the extent to which jurisdiction has been conferred on any district court or district courts subordinate to that high court under sub-clause (2);
- the district court, in cases where central government has, by notification, empowered any district court to exercise all or any of the jurisdictions conferred upon the High court, within the scope of its jurisdiction in respect of a company whose registered office is situated in the district;
- the court session having jurisdiction to try any offence under this act or under any previous company low;
- the special court established under 435.
- any metropolitan magistrate or a judicial magistrate of the First class having jurisdiction to try any offence under this Act or under any previous company law;